Spirits of Jerome Tour
(Jerome, Cottonwood and Clarkdale)
|Departs from Sedona||Length: 5 hours|
While visiting Northern Arizona, you will definitely want to include a ghost hunting adventure to Jerome. Because it was a ghost town of 45 inhabitants for many years, those seeking “spirits from the past” make Jerome a destination site to experience paranormal activities.
On this 5 hour tour, your Spirit Guide will pick you up at your hotel, resort, or timeshare in one of our comfortable, climate-controlled vans. Your guide will narrate the rich history of the Verde Valley as you travel through Cottonwood and Clarkdale.
From there, you will ascend 1800’ up Mingus Mountain to Jerome as your guide relives legends and tales of several murders, suicides, tragic mining accidents and other acts of mayhem resulting in visits from ghosts, apparitions and spirits who linger in this eerily ghost town.
Once in Jerome…
Your guide will supply you with EMF readers and lead you into numerous haunted buildings as well as taking you to sites where visitors from the past will make this a “chilling and thrilling” adventure you will long remember. Be sure to bring your digital cameras as you are apt to capture orbs, shadows and other surprising phenomenon!
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE AND LEARN ABOUT ALL THE HAUNTED SITES FROM THE CLASSIC HAUNTED TOUR:
- LEARN ABOUT THE RICH HISTORY OF SEDONA
- HISTORIC CLARKDALE AND COTTONWOOD
- THE CONNOR HOTEL AND THE ANN HOPKINS TRAGEDY
- HEADLESS CHARLIE AND THE TRAGIC MINING ACCIDENT
- MILE HIGH INN AND THE MURDER OF JENNIE BAUTERS
- SAMMIE DEAN’S BRUTUAL STRANGULATION
- NEW STATE MOTOR COMPANY AND THE CAROLINE REESE DROWNING
- AND MORE HAUNTING STORIES AND SITES
PLUS THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- ENJOY COMPLIMENTARY SPIRITS AND/OR A BITE TO EAT AT THE HAUNTED MILE HIGH INN & GRILLE, ONE OF JEROME’S MOST HAUNTED ESTABLISHMENTS, OR AT GRAPES RESTAURANT, WITH ITS OWN RICH JEROME HISTORY.*
*up to a 20 dollar value
5 Hour Tour: $110
THIS TOUR IS OUT OF THIS WORLD!
NOTE: Pick up from your hotel is 2 hours prior to dusk. This is a walking tour with steps and uneven ground. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriate for the temperature and elevation.